Monday, January 20, 2014

Warlord Hetzer - Updated Photos

This is a photo heavy post...

A friend of mine is becoming a talented miniatures photographer, and he was looking for some new subjects to practice lighting and composition.  I lent him my Warlord Hetzer in 28 mm.  Below are the results.  I'm really impressed with how well the details are captured in the improved photography.  If there are specific views or lighting that you like, please let me know.  Some of the ones on the polished granite are my favorites.

Oh, and a few specifics about the model.  It's a 28 mm Warlord Hetzer for Bolt Action.  I painted it in a circle ambush pattern using the traditional tri-colors for German late war vehicles.

EDIT: Based on some initial feedback, updated photos have been added directly below.  I like the blended background.

Second round photos below:








First round photos below:















1 comment:

  1. The new photos look great. When a super detailed model and good photography meet the results are great
    SB

    ReplyDelete